All the flavors of lasagna without all the trouble.
Write a review
- 1 pound uncooked mostaccioli
- 1 pound ground sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (24-ounce) jar meatless pasta sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Crumble sausage and beef into a Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink and drain. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Stir in pasta sauce and cooked pasta.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, Ricotta and Mozzarella.
- Spoon half the pasta mixture in a greased shallow 3-quart baking dish. Top with cheese mixture and then spread remaining pasta mixture on top. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover, top with Romano cheese and bake 5 minutes longer, until heated through.
That Food Lady http://thatfoodlady.com/